Real Estate Photography Packages
Standard Photo Shoot: Up to 20 images of your property optimized for web and print. $150
Premium Photo Shoot: Up to 35 images of your property optimized for web and print. Includes slideshow virtual tour. $200
Basic Photo Marketing Package: Up to 20 photos. 50 double sided, 8.5x11" brochures printed on high gloss card stock with copywriting. $250
Premium Photo Marketing Package: Up to 35 photos. Virtual Tour. 50 double sided, 8.5x11" brochures printed on high gloss card stock. $300
All packages include professional photo editing and a free online gallery for viewing or sharing.
Aerial Drone Photography: 5 - 10 aerial images. $220
Slideshow Virtual Tours: Showcase your listing with high definition photos and music. Tours offer analytics to help you analyze your marketing efforts. See my most recent tours here. $30
Virtual Staging: $30/image
Twilight Photos: Great for homes with landscape lighting. See examples here. $100
Single Property Website: Create a stunning landing page for your listing. $30
Is your shoot scheduled for a rainy or cloudy day? Have no fear! There's often no need to reschedule. With a little editing magic, I can make most skies look sunny and bright. Ask me for details.
Why should you hire a real estate photographer?
1. Homes Sell for More: Multiple studies show that homes marketed with professional photography get more showings and sell for hire prices. A 2010 study by Redfin found that a home sells for anywhere from $900 to $116,000 more when marketed with professional photos.
2. Homes Sell Faster: According to more research by Redfin, 64% of homes in the $400,000 to $500,000 price range that were marketed with professional-level photos sold within six months, compared to 46 percent of homes with point-and-shoot photos. In that price range, homes with professional photos sold three weeks faster than their counterparts marketed with amateur photos.
3. Agents Get More Listings: Sellers are impressed by professional photos. It gives the agent an advantage in negotiating for listings in which the agent is competing with others. Neighbors of the listing property will also see how the home is marketed and may be more likely to choose you when it's time to sell their home. Professional photos can help you come up with a signature brand as part of your overall marketing strategy.
4. Make your Interiors Shine: Professional real estate photographers have the camera equipment, lighting and computer software necessary to giving the feeling of space in interiors. No consumer level camera can duplicate the results of a professional real estate photographer's setup. Professional photographers ensure a home is light and bright with the use of special lighting equipment and/or computer editing.
5. Great First Impressions: The exterior shot is the most important aspect of a real estate listing. Buyers are viewing hundreds of homes online, and without a good exterior shot, buyers may pass your listing by. I spend the extra time to make sure you have a dynamic exterior shot. I also use an elevated pole camera to give a unique perspective that helps your listing stand out.
6. See the View: Consumer cameras are not capable of correctly exposing an interior while also showing the view outside a window. If you've got a home with a view, you need an expert to make sure it is visible.